Friday, July 3, 2009

Our Travel Adventure!

Isn't it wonderful when you can incorporate pleasure on a business trip? The stress and strain of pure business trips are a drag without some fun relaxing moments. My business partner and I love to enjoy work! We laugh often, which relieves the tensions of the multitude of decisions that must be made hourly as we search for those special one of a kind treasures to introduce in our store.

On our last trip, we had so much to carry on the airplane that we were totally at the mercy of the airline stewardess, oops, flight attendance. I was sweating bullets as we walked through customs. I had visions of being the one that they would want to search just because of this ‘larger than huge’ bag that I was struggling to carry through. We laughed as the tears streamed down. Sweating as only a middle-aged woman does and understands. Why don't they use air conditioning in foreign airports? I bet they enjoy seeing our beet red faces, makeup in streams running down our faces, panting with all our oversized carry-ons!

Without laughing, how could we handle all this?

No comments:

Post a Comment